Thursday, October 4, 2007

Football and sandals

Had another football game tonight- but I played like crap. Oh well, it was fun. Just a game right? I'm on two teams now :) so that's pretty exciting. One for nursing (we're the I.V. League... cute huh?) and the other just a bunch of friends. I find that while I'm not a great football player, I'm getting better and better! My throwing has improved tremendously, especially when I'm on my all girls team (less rushing= less pressure). Hopefully I'll be playing QB on both teams occassionally, so that'll be fun. I've realized lately how excited I am about sports. I ABSOLUTELY love to play sports!!!! I will probably be playing slowpitch softball when I'm fifty. Seriously.

I'm excited... (maybe I say that too much- but I truly am a very happy person)... that Samy's coming tommorrow!! I could really use a hug right now, butI need a shower so badly. I smell like dirt and sweat :-/

I need to start studying for my first Med-Surg II exam. It is going to be so friggin' hard. Tonight, after Sam reads to me, I'm going to the lobby or library to study. I have to. Six weeks of info crammed into one exam. CRAP!! Luckily, my advanced pharmacology exam and concept map are moved to next next week. :sigh: That will make life so much better. Only med-surg and nursing research exams next week.

Random, but I think I want to buy myself something that I recently found, these super-duper cool sandals. However, because I recently got two tickets, one for speeding and the other for stupidly running a red light (ha!), I am having to practice delayed self-gratification. It'll be worth it I think ;)

Anyway, I need to shower...

1 comment:

Kris said...

Haha that's really crazy, this summer I got one speeding ticket and one for running a stop sign in a two week period. It really hurt, I understand your pain :-/