Monday, October 22, 2007

A tribute to great friends

I have a friend. Well, more than one, but only a few very close and great friends... friends who know the real me. This is for one great friend in particular. This blog is to him and all my close friends.

Thank you, for hanging out with me. For allowing me to feel comfortable around you, for letting me tell you things that I couldn't tell just any friend. There's a level of trust a person has to establish with others before he lets himself be known to others. Although we don't see each other often, at all in fact, when we do hang out, I know that I can tell you stuff without any need to worry that you'll betray my trust. I can tell you things that I fear to tell others for fear of what they would think of me, because I know you won't judge me. Instead you offer advice and help me out. Sometimes, its advice I don't quite expect or want to hear, but you tell me anyway. I like that :o)

I think you are really really cool, and I just want to say thanks so much for being my friend and for valuing the friendship we have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.