Monday, November 19, 2007

More than frustrating

AHHHHhhhhh!

What the heck does she want from me? Grrrr!!! I have a professor to whom I turn in some of my projects, and she is about to drive me crazy! I am more than a little perturbed at the moment, if you can't tell already. So, not that I'm making bad grades on the assignments she's grading, but I am upset with her grading methods. Perhaps I should be talking to her about this, but seeing as she is currently grading the last assignment I have in this course, I'll leave it to suffice myself with this temporary ranting session.

I did great on my first assignment, making a high A. :o) and this was me. However (and isn't this always the case?), on my following assignments she has dropped my grades to low A's. Now before you get the impression that I'm somewhat of a "penny-pincher" but with my grades (which I very well may be), I must explain. After my second grade dropped, I set an appointment with her for each of the following assignments. I finished my work early and had her read over it to get her opinions on what I should change, as she grades much differently than any other faculty I've had in past semesters.

Now what really gets me is that I'd finish everything ahead of time, go out of my way to come up to school on my days off to meet with her, get everything fixed just the way she suggested- just to get another low A. What the heck does she want?! Stuff like this frustrates me like nothing else... Ahhh! I'd go over nursing interventions with her to make sure they were specific enough (that's her biggest concern), and she'd tell me what to do to make them more specific. I'd sit there, RIGHT BESIDE HER, and fix it. Then later, when I turned it in, it was like I never met with her.

I need to stop thinking about this, I can feel my blood pressure rising. Haha, kidding, kidding. It does get to me though.

:sigh: I think I'll just finish my apple and go to class. Maybe I'll use the eliptical later today and get all the senseless stress out of me.

No comments: