Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Man!

So I've been meaning to post these pics a while ago but never finished. I started this post several weeks ago and then got distracted. I've added a few more pics to make up for my serious lack of
posting lately. Baby Samy has grown so much lately! It's amazing to see him get bigger each day. There have been days when I can literally tell he's grown overnight! Sounds crazy, but its true.
Here are a few pics of my handsome little man.

Hangin' out outside soaking up some rays.
Laying down with mommy.
Ready for a little outing. Check out his tummy! :)
I just love overalls on a baby!
And I can't leave Ella baby out. Here are a few pics of her, the top two are from today.
Yeah, look at those hands! She was having fun playing in the mud :)
Taking a break a the park. I love her little rosy cheeks. She definitely gets that from her daddy <3
My love and me!!
I just can't get over how handsome my wonderful husband is. I am so in love.

No comments: