Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1. what time did you get up this morning?
7:11 am

2. how do you like your steak?
medium-well

3. what was the last film you saw at the cinema:
Mr. Popper's Penguins

4. what is your favourite TV show?
Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Law and Order SVU

5. if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere baeautiful

6. what did you have for breakfast?
nothing :(

7. what is your favorite food?
Spaghetti or pancit (a Filipino dish)

8. foods you dislike?
pies and cobblers

9. favorite place to eat?
orlando's

10. favorite dressing?
ranch

11. what kind of vehicle do you drive?
Crossover suv

12. what are your favorite clothes?
comfy jeans and a comfy solid colored tee

13. where would you visit if you had the chance?
Osapeninsula of Costa Rica and to camp at all the national parks

14. cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full

15. where would you want to retire?
Anywhere beautiful

16. favorite time of day?
When I get to go to sleep

17. where were you born?
texas

18. what is your favorite sport to watch?
Softball

19. what is your favorite fragrance?
J'adore

20. what is your favorite face cream?
Artistry balancing face lotion

21. favorite baby/kids products?
Baby lotion

22. people watcher?
Somewhat

23. are you a morning or night person?
morning

24. do you have any pets?
Nope

25. any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Umm... I'm hungry?

26. what did you want to be when you were little?
a cashier- i liked the beeping sound the scanner made

27. what is your favorite memory?
Any memory with my sisters

28. are you a cat or dog person?
dogs, definitely

29. are you married?
I'm wonderfully married! My husband is amazing, and I absolutely love our life together.

30. always wear your seat belt?
ALWAYS

31. been in a car accident?
yes, it was horrifying

32. any pet peeves?
Rude people

33. favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni and mushrooms

34. favorite flower?
sunflower and almost all wildflowers

35. favorite ice cream?
Cookies and cream

36. favorite fast food restaurant?
Rosa's and whataburger

37. how many times did you fail your driver's test?
Didn't

38. from whom did you get your last email?
The baby site that updates me on my baby's growth

39. which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have a credit card, don't want one, and if I did, I most certainly wouldn't max it out unless I had no other choice.

40. do anything spontaneous lately?
Bought hummus today, if that's considered spontaneous. Never bought it before.

41. like your job?
Love it. Most days anyway

42. Broccoli?
Oh yes.

43. what was your favorite vacation?
All of my camping trips with Sam. I positively love to camp!

44. last person you went out to dinner with?
my parents

45. what are you listening to right now?
My husband run down the stairs and our baby make soft little noises in his sleep while he swings right next to me.

46. what is your favorite color?
green and purple

47. how many tattoos do you have?
One

48. coffee drinker?
Only when my sisters make it for me. For some reason I mess it up every time.

No comments: