Thursday, October 7, 2010

Marilyn Monroe

I don't know much about her, but I was just on a friend's facebook and found some great quotes from her. I want to share :)


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe


"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genious, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."- Marilyn Monroe


"I just want to be wonderful." Marilyn Monroe

The first one I think you'll like, Andi. I especially like the last.

4 comments:

alex said...

i could definitely hear you saying the last one!

Andrea Garcia said...

Ah! I loved this. Oh that girl Mary man she was some hot stuff. Okay so I have a challenge for the both of us. We have to make a meal, take pictures, and put instructions all on blogger.

I think I'm going to make Tacos Al Pastor!

Miranda said...

Alex- haha, yeah you know me!

Andi- sounds great! I don't know what I want to make yet. But it'll be yummy ;)

Angela said...

LOVE that last one, too! ; ) I'm quote crazy. Love 'em.