Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweet Samy!

This morning I woke up and took a shower. Sam had told me he had to stay late at work for a meeting. While getting ready I heard Sam come it. He hands me a card- one of the SWEETEST cards I've ever received. It was about growing old together. Then he handed me two dozen beautiful roses and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him (again)! Today is exactly two years from when he proposed to me. "Yes!! Of course!" I said. I'm so very blessed to have such a sweet, romantic husband. I love you baby.

I know they're not good for me, but I'm chowing down on a couple of corn dogs right now. Yum yum :)Gonna head over to my sister's house in a bit to hang out while Sam sleeps. I can't wait til the day he is off nights. It's really hard on us. We're always on opposite schedules. Not fun at all. But I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. We are very grateful for his job- it's a really good job. Just don't like that we don't get to spend as much time together as we'd like.

Short post today. I need to do some things before I heady to my sister's. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments: