Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Care package

I want to send my cousin a care package today. When Ella wakes up from her nap, I think we'll go together. Sam's working on homework. At 6 o'clock we have a dinner party for a good friend. It's her birthday today! I love birthdays.

What kind of stuff do you put in a care package? I think I'll google it, but for now these are some things I'm going to buy when the princess awakens:
- trail mix
- chocolate covered pretzels
- pb&j
- jelly bellies
- beef jerky
- protein smoothies
- ramen noodles cups
- fruit cups
- mac & cheese
- granola bars
- pic of Ella (we just got some made last month and they're ADORABLE!!)
- homemade card

Anyway, short post today. Toodleloo!

1 comment:

alex said...

I think you nailed everything. maybe a few halloween candy...unless she is a health freak. I got some halloween candy... :) mmmm candy corn!