Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ramblings

A good song:



So, yesterday, I remembered how much I love to drive. I love being alone with good music playing, driving next to open fields with my windows down. I missed it. It makes me feel like I am free to think... about anything. I don't feel like I have to guard my thoughts or engage in conversation. For a moment, I'm free to just think.

I like the phrase "free spirit". It makes me happy to think of it.

Kya and I need to find a house soon. I don't want an apartment afterall. I'm not sure that I can even get one, but I really really want to try. She needs a yard. Kya is a puppy Sam and I just got. I wrote a blog about her, but never finished it and never posted it. Here's a pic:

Isn't she just beautiful?

I'm sitting in class and don't want to listen. I'm ready to graduate! Oh my! <-- I miss that.

No comments: