Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shorts and tee shirts

Oh my. It has been an exhausting day. I'm at the National Student Nurses' Association annual convention, and my oh my... it has been quite a looong day. You'd think, being away at a really nice hotel and doing awesome things with your profession (or pre-profession). I woke up -LATE- at 0530. The day turned out well overall, but some friends and I have run into several not-so-pleasant situations. All of them were made not so pleasant by very poor customer service.

Oh well. Pizza is coming soon and I am out of my uncomfortable business clothes and in shorts and a tee :) And I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

Oh!!! I accepted a postion as a nurse!! I'm so excited!

Also excited for other reasons... actually I've been very excited lately. I wonder... is that a sign of good things to come?

I hope so.

I want to write and write and write. But I'm borrowing a friend's MacBook (cool I must say), and we've both got quizzes to take online.. Therefore, I must part with my dear, scare audience.

And to you I bid goodnight. I miss you.

No comments: