Monday, April 28, 2008

Almost...

One more class. One more test. And that is the end of my undergraduate studenthood.

:)

I'm so excited... I just might pull off all As this semester. Not bad, not bad at all. It'll boost my fallen gpa a bit. I'm just sad that I'm not graduating in the nursing honor sorority, Sigma Theta Tau, or with any honors at all :( It's kinda funny how that worked out. I've gotten honors all my life, except for the one big accomplishment in my life. Ha.. the irony. Oh well, I'll take it as an opportunity to practice humility. My mom always told me that God will give you chances to gain what you pray for. Just so happens I always pray that I be humble. My big moment...

I am so ready.

So I think I've pretty much decided that I'm going to move home for several months after graduating. Hopefully, that'll give me some time to save up for a house. Kya and I decided we need a house and most definitely a yard! She's learning to behave a little better, though. If only I could get her to not bite people's faces.

Class at 8am, so I'm going to retire for the night. Goodnight world :)

-Miranda

No comments: