Monday, September 24, 2007

Finally caught up... kind of

So I just finished my clinical journal entry, made quite a bit of progress on my concept map, and washed/dried and folded a load of laundry. I have yet to put it up, though. While I didn't get as much done today as I'd hoped, I was still between moderately and very productive. I even worked out... something I haven't done in a month-ish.

I'm a little tired. Work tomorrow 7a-3p. But, no class or other engagements, so I can come home and nap a little and then start on my concept map some more. I also need to work on my part of a group research paper. So much to do!

As if I'm not busy enough, I'm thinking about joining another organization. Its called Face Aids. Sounds pretty cool actually. Its mostly about raising awareness about the Aids pandemic at a local level and funds to support families around the world who've been affected by this horrible disease. Sounds more than worth my time and efforts. God has blessed me so much. 'Tis about time I do something to bless others.

Time to go... leisure reading then sleep :o)

No comments: