Friday, September 21, 2007

bless fridays and time for a haircut

I get to see Samy today!!

So strange, I'm not used to capitalizing anything in a blog. It's something new I'm trying out, as well as blogspot. I've had xanga for a very long time, and I just felt like something new.

Football was pretty fun last night. I was QB in several plays. One I crapped up pretty badly, and the other was pretty cool..... a 35-40 yard pass received and run for a touchdown. I absolutely love to play sports. Anything that keeps me active. Well, except tennis and golf. Those are particularly my sports. Ha, that's an understatement.

Alas, it is Friday, and I've got 8 hours of clinical and then I get to see my sweet, sweet Samy. It is also payday! I am
so excited!! I also need a haircut today. I haven't had one since May :( No bueno. I guess I should get to it, so I bid you adieu, my good friends.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I had a O. Chem test today and I was really stressing about it last night. I probably shouldn't have played, and I kept thinking that. It's over now, and hopefully next week will be better :)

Kris said...

hey. i think you're pretty cool too :)