Saturday, June 9, 2012

Woke up in a good mood today. Thought it was going to be a great day. It was not.

I let it not be a good day. I take responsibility.

I'm tired, disappointed, dehydrated and now have calloused hands.

Need to stay up to work on a couple of things, but I don't want to. I just want to lay in bed, listen to some good music and fall peacefully asleep.

I did not feel peace today. I guess I felt more frustrated and then just apathetic.

Whatever. It's done.

God, please help me to help tomorrow be a good day. My attitude is always in my control.

I have so much to be thankful for. And I am. Today was just was one of those days.

I want to feel you Lord. Be with me.

You are my everything.

Restore me. Get me back to my happy self.

I'm so sorry for all I've done.

Are you listening? I am sorry for hurting you.

I love you Jesus. Help me to love you more deeply. Take away the part of me that hurts. Or give me strength. And rest. Maybe give me rest first.

I love you.


1 comment:

alex said...

Thanks for keeping me updated!! Your babies are just precious! Thinking of you a lot!