Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A good day

Today is going to be a beautiful day. I can tell already. The weather is gorgeous here and I plan to take advantage of that. Maybe Ella and I will go for a walk later :)

I need to post pics of Ella's birthday party. She looked the part of the birthday princess in a little pink tutu and everything.

I changed up the look of my blog. Guess I was getting tired of the same old thing. I really like this background. It's very serene-like.

Mine and Sam's anniversary is coming up on the 18th. We'll have been married 2 years <3 I can truly say they've been the best two years of my life. I couldn't have asked God for a better husband, partner, best friend, and teammate. I love you, Samuel- truly, madly, and deeply.

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm going to try my hardest to make it the best it can be!

No comments: