Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bad sitter... and stander

I just realized what poor posture I have. I don't think about how I sit or stand until by back starts hurting and my neck feels all cramped up. I keep telling myself that I need to work on my posture, but how can you work on something when you always forget about it or get too busy to notice? A nurse I work with has the best posture ever. She says her mom used to pinch her when she would slouch as a little girl. Yeah... don't think I'll do that to Ella, but I would like her to have good posture. Suggestions welcome!

Tonight after work, Sam and I (maybe Ella too) will be going to a body building contest- or whatever they're called. My sister-in-law, Stacey, will be competing. She's so so soooo ripped, its craziness! She has more muscles than any guys I know. If I can take pics tonight, I'll post 'em. (Sneaky, sneaky!) Really, though, it's insaaane! Even though I would never want something like that for myself, I really admire her dedication. I can't imagine what kind of discipline it must take to wake up every morning to work out at the gym alone at 3:30 am!! And with two little girls... by the time she must get in bed...!

Anyway, I'll post pics later if I get good pics. I've gotta go for now.

Real quick, here are some new pics of... (of course)... Ella!




1 comment:

alex said...

I have bad posture too...I try to catch it...sometimes I do...

The Ella pictures are great!!! What a beautiful little girl :)