Friday, April 2, 2010

Great day

I've been awake for only about 20 minutes, but I know its already going to be a great day :) My sweet Samy is home from work, I slept in a little- but not too late, actually slept well last night, and Andi stayed over so I wasn't home alone. (I haven't been wanting to stay alone the last couple of nights in case I go into labor.) Anyway, my tummy is grumbling so in a little bit, I think I'm going to make some biscuits and eggs :) Yum!
After breakfast we're going to go walking in this beautiful weather. Maybe I'll have more contractions. I always get contractions when I go walking, but then they stop as soon as I stop. I had quite a few last night but they too didn't last long. I thought I was going to go into labor- they kept waking me up! So we're on God's time with Ella. I was due yesterday but I guess she had other plans. Its sweet... my mom says she's taking her time because the angels are putting last minute touches on her like giving her little curls :) I like that. I'm sure she'll come out with head full of hair and long fingernails! I'm so excited!!
I'm hungry.
Oh, random, I know- but our grass is getting green! I love spring time, all the trees are so pretty and I like the green-ness of newly budding plants. Several weeks ago Bianca and I planted like 80 pretty flowers in what's supposed to be my flower garden. I'm not sure how long it takes bulbs to sprout, but I guess they're on their own time too. Sheesh, I'm so impatient! I just want Ella to be here and pretty flowers... is that too much to ask? :sigh:
Ok, time to go make breakfast. I'm ready to go outside. Its so nice.

1 comment:

alex said...

I had no idea you were due yesterday!! AHH so exciting!!!

What do contractions feel like...really bad cramps??