Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rainy days


It's been nice lately. I woke up yesterday early morning to the sound of rain on our tin roof. It started raining that night and rained all day until this morning. Still its drizzling and the humidity is "150%" according to my husband :)
Right now my sweet love is sleeping at home. I've been busy this morning. Already did the laundry, threw the trash, did the dishes, got our clothes ready for our meeting tonight, and took the car to get serviced. Goodness!
Now I'm at my parents house, listening to some great music and my dad cutting tile. They're tiling the living room and he wants to finish up by Sunday for the game. All there's left to do is grout. I'm glad- he's been working so hard on it lately. Sam came over after work this morning and helped him lay the last of the tile. Soon, it'll be all finished and look so nice :)
I think its about time to eat lunch.
Goodbye for now.

No comments: