Saturday, September 20, 2008

I will...

always love you, Lord.
always love you family and my dear sweet Sam.
be 22 this year.
go back to school in several years.
be getting 36 hours overtime this pay period.
be happy with all of the blessings in my life.
probably always be short.
never forget my friends.
be 70 one day and still want to go hiking.
always appreciate days where I get to sleep in.
make an honest effort to read the Bible every day.
be married one day, God willing.
be a mother one day, God willing :)
always strive to be a good woman.
be happy with the simple things in life.
pray for people who don't know God.
trust in His Word.
always try to look pretty for myself and my love.
forever be in love with you, Sam.
strive to live my life with honesty as a standard.
appreciate even the smallest of things.
treat others the way I want my family to be treated.
love.

2 comments:

SaMir said...

I don't know if you know this or not, but every time you mention me in your blogs, in your innermost thoughts... Every time I see that you are thinking about me, I feel so very very special. Thank you, my Love, for giving me true and untainted happiness... You are my Life... You are the air that fills my lungs, the blood that courses through my veins... my Everything... because without you, all would lose its meaning...

I just want to say it again... in response to your blog... We're getting MARRIED, my Love! Now you can say "when" and not "if..." Miranda, you are more Beautiful than any flower, any verse, any line of prose, any sunset/rise... You are more beautiful than anyone or anything I could ever imagine... You do not have to try to be Beautiful, my sweet Miranda... You just... are. I will Always Love you. I will Always be in Love with you...

My Miranda... I Believe. I believe that I was made for you. I believe that, all other things aside, my destiny begins and ends with you. I believe this with such overpowering conviction that I can say to you that I will Never stop Loving you, that I will be the absolute Best Husband, Best Friend, Love, Confidant, Partner, Teammate, Father... I'll be Everything you need when you just can't. When you can't reach your toes to paint them, when you're exhausted at the end of the day, when your back is sore... Anything and Everything that you need... That is what I will be. Miranda Ellysa Garcia, I swear that I will Always be yours. I Love you, my sweet Angel. Miranda Ellysa Baumguardner... Mrs. Miranda Baumguardner, RN...

I can't wait, Baby... I Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey friend, I just wanted to say, i hope i day i find a man that i love the way you love yours and that loves me the way he loves you.Feel free to check out my blogg. I don"t have any pictures up yet. the url is http://walkwithmyjesus.blogspot.com