Thursday, August 7, 2008

a beautiful day

So, I was told yesterday that I have weak eye muscles. Now I have to do eye exercises. Yay. But aside from that, yesterday was a very good day. I got a new hair lady and a new 'do. Its rather cute, I think.

Today, my sis Andi and I are going to this new Asian coffee/tea shop that's supposed to be rather fabulous. I hear it's very quaint, with plenty of oversized couches for lounging and reading a good book. I'll get to continue with my current- Koontz' Velocity. This is my first of Koontz', but it was well recommended, so I'll just have to see how that turns out. In the meantime, Samy and I are reading two trilogies together. I am so excited to finish the last of the twilight series.

The other day, work ran late, and instead of getting off work at 7, I didn't leave until 9. Well, as I was walking out to my car, I call Sam and find out he's parked right next to me. He'd been waiting patiently since 7 with the last book of the series. I'd been wanting it for a year now, and he was so sweet! He'd had it reserved all the while. It came out this month, and there he was to surprise me with it :) It was so sweet! I looked at him with tear-filled eyes (I felt so horrible that he'd waited in the parking lot for 2 hrs!) and felt like the most blessed girl in the whole world. It was the best ending to a 14 hr day of work.

Anyway, I've got to jump in the shower. We just walked the dogs and I'm afraid I smell like it.

Below I've attached some pics from mine and Sam's last adventure :) More to come later.

Adios.




href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fIpsk7TKWSI/SJsOSTjtp1I/AAAAAAAAAE8/IP92QsmCEe0/s1600-h/DSCF2861.JPG">

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

SaMir said...

Umm... "alla hu akhbar!!!" ??? Yeah, so... umm... what?

I Love you Miranda... You are so Amazing...

Bianca said...

i do miss our talks love.........tear.........................smile....tear