Thursday, December 20, 2007

Letter to God

Dear God,

I've been crying a lot lately. I worry too much about things that I can't change or can't control. I don't want to cry anymore. I want to be able to think that everything will be okay instead of worrying about how hard things are.

Things WILL be okay. I just stress a lot, not for dumb reasons, but too much. What am I to do? How am I supposed to handle everything that I'm faced with now? I will continue to pray. Is it bad that I feel guilty for asking so much? I cannot do it without you. So God, hear my prayer now.

On another note, God, I ask that you bless all of my friends this Christmas. Friends that I've always been close to, those with whom our relationships have dwindled, people I no longer talk to, and those whom I talk to everyday. Bless my family, bless my love. Keep us all safe this christmas and let us not be selfish in wanting gifts. All I want is time with my family and my dear sweet love. I promise it is all I ask for. I don't want anyone to spend any money on me. I have no money with which to buy gifts for the people I love and this makes me cry. You know me, God.

And I love you.

Please hear my prayer, hear what is in my heart. Make me and my faith strong. Make me act as your son would. I want to make you proud.

Your humble daughter and servant,

Miranda

No comments: